Subject: Re: change extension

From: "Ashley M. Kirchner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2000 09:24:26 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 7 Oct 2000, Kent Landfield wrote:

> # I just created a mail archive in which I'd like all generated pages to be
> # .shtml to better allow them to dynamically use current header and footer and
> 
> - Ability to save files with suffix ".htm" or ".html"

	Why not make it an rc option, with the default set to .html?  If
someone wants others, they change the variable to .htm, .shtml, .phtml, or
whatever they want.

	AMK4

  |
  |  Row, row, row your bits, gently down the pipe...
  |____________________________________________________________________
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Ashley M. Kirchner <[email-masked]>          .   303.442.6410 x130
  SysAdmin / Websmith                           .     800.441.3873 x130
  Photo Craft Laboratories, Inc.             .        3550 Arapahoe Ave
  http://www.pcraft.com                  .            Boulder, CO 80303
  .................. .  .  .     .